|Server||Food & Beverage||Part-Time|
|To provide Food and Beverage service to the Café guests in a positive and professional manner.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• Prior restaurant experience required.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Must be able to perform server cashier function.
• Must have point of sales data entry experience.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Provide excellent Food & Beverage service to Café guests.
• Full menu item ingredient preparation and knowledge.
• Provide wine and cocktail service.
• Preset and clear tables when needed.
• Perform any scheduled, assigned or delegated duties in order to maintain restaurant cleanliness and flow of business.
• Perform all opening and closing side work.
• Greet and seat guests.
• Server cashier procedures.
• Any other duties requested.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Frequently lifting and carrying trays up to a maximum of 25 lbs.
• Frequently smelling, tasting, bending, stooping, wrist motion.
• Occasionally lifting and/or carrying up to 50 lbs. for distances up to 50 feet.
• Occasionally pushing and/or pulling up to a maximum of 120 lbs for distances up to 40 feet.
|• Work is performed inside a climate-controlled environment with an occasional hot and cold temperature changes.
• Standing and walking on tile, mats, rugs.
• Work in close space with others.
• Works in moderate noise level environment.
• Subject to various food odors.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|