NEW TIER AND BENEFITS!
REEF REWARDS IS MORE REWARDING!
We've added the new "Canoe" tier to help you progress through the tier journey faster and earn bigger rewards faster!
Membership is free and easy. Join today!
Simply present valid photo identification at Reef Rewards Players Club center, and we will immediately enroll you in our rewards program.
|UP TO 9,999|
|10,000 - 49,999|
|50,000 - 149,999|
|BY EMAIL/SMS||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED||✓|
|BY MAIL||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED||✓|
|BY MOBILE APP||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BONUS PROMO ENTRIES||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|V.I.P. PARTY INVITES||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED||PLAY BASED|
|LOOMIS TRAIL GOLF||✓||✓|
Reef Rewards Players Club Membership Rules
- Slot Players – Reef Rewards members will earn one (1) point for every one (1) dollar wagered.
- Table Players – Reef Rewards members will earn points based on length and level of play.
- Cardholders must be 21 years or older to participate.
- It is the player’s responsibility to make sure his or her card is inserted into the machine and the greeting is displayed to earn points.
- It is the player’s responsibility to make sure their card is inserted into the machine and the greeting is displayed to earn points or is given to the table games dealer.
- Membership is free.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Valid photo identification and Reef Rewards card must be presented when redeeming points for complimentary offers.
- If a club card is lost or stolen, it can be replaced at the players club with proper identification.
- Points and Play are non-transferable.
- Tier Status
- Status points accumulate during a 6-month calendar year from January 1st – June 30th and July 1st – December 31st.
- Status points reset at 0 on January 1st and July 1st each year.
- Status points must be earned during each designated 6-month period to maintain the desired status level.
- Accounts with no activity for twelve (12) consecutive months will be considered inactive and will lose points and may be deleted from the club database.
- Points expire 12 months from date earned.
- The membership card is the property of Silver Reef Casino Resort and must be returned to Silver Reef Casino Resort upon request.
- Found cards are destroyed for players' security.
- Silver Reef Casino Resort reserves all rights including the right to:
- Adjust any point balance for any reason.
- Change, modify, or cancel this program at any time without notice.
- Revoke or suspend member privileges at any time, for any reason, without notice.