|Room Chef - Panasia||Food & Beverage||Full-Time|
|Oversee all food preparation in the designated area. Manage daily kitchen activities, including overseeing staff, aiding with menu preparations, maintaining food quality, and providing outstanding guest dining experience.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• Minimum of three years experience in the related culinary field.
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English; bilingual ability is a plus.
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and knife skills required.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
• Must have wok cook experience.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly walking, standing, hearing, seeing, and talking.
• Frequently smelling, tasting, eye/hand coordination, and handling.
• Occasionally balancing, bending, reaching, twisting, sitting, holding, wrist motion, reading, and stooping.
• Occasionally pushing and/or pulling up to a maximum of 120 pounds; lifting and/or carrying up to a maximum
of 55 pounds alone.
|• Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment with occasional hot and cold temperature changes.
• Close spaces while working with others.
• Moderate noise levels.
• Stand on tile, mats.
• Hazards: Knives, mechanical kitchen equipment.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|