|Prep Cook/Cashier||Food & Beverage||Full-Time|
|To prepare hot and cold food items according to their outlet menu,recipe standards and customer request.
To assure preparation and service is of the highest possible quality in a timely manner. Responsible for
receiving and processing payment from patrons.
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High school diploma or GED.
• Three-six months related experience and/or training.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Receives payment from Food and Beverage guests in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
• Records dollar amount received and prepares reports of transactions.
• Verifies record totals shown in cash register tape and balances against cash on hand.
• Answers telephones and take guest orders, if necessary
• Knowledge of menu items and recipes for each station worked
• Identifying and informing the Chef regarding any problems on station.
• Work rapidly and accurately.
• Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
• Proper stocking of supplies in assigned area.
• Cleaning and organizing of work area.
• Paying attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Be capable of working in public and maintaining superior appearance standards.
• Experience in pizza and sandwich preparation
• Performs all other duties as directed by Executive Chef, Sous Chef.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly walking, standing, hearing, seeing and talking.
• Occasionally balancing, bending, reaching, twisting, sitting, holding, wrist motion,
reading and stooping.
|• Work is performed in a climate-controlled environment.
• Standing and walking on different surfaces.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|