|Responsible for payroll function and various financial and accounting activities in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• Minimum (2) two-years of payroll processing experience required.
• Gaming experience is a plus.
• Two- or Four-year degree from a college/university is preferred.
• Experience with Kronos payroll system preferred.
• Must maintain strictest level of confidentiality.
• Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and analytical skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to perform multiple tasks.
• Must have good computer skills with particular prof,rciency required with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, and work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
• Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions.
• Ability to work in a highly regulated, fast-paced environment.
*Knowledge and experience of payroll functions required.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Responsible for accuracy, timeliness and confidentiality of payroll for approximately 700 employees.
• Process payroll including enter data from time keeping system, calculate wages due to employees, maintain employee files, and reconcile payroll accounts.
• Responsible for Payroll taxes to governmental agencies.
• Responsible for all year-end processing including W-2's, W-3's, and pension census.
• Responsible for garnishments, child support, and IRS levies.
• Responsible for distributed tips.
• Responsible for updating Employee AII schedule.
• Assist Senior Accountant with month-end closing and account reconciliations, as required.
• Serves as a backup to Soft count department.
• Committed to providing outstanding Customer Service to internal and external customers.
• Maintain good communication with all departments.
• Other finance and accounting related responsibilities and duties as assigned.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly talking or hearing; standing; walking; sitting; using hands to finger; handling or feeling objects, tools or controls.
• Constantly requires specific vision abilities of close vision, distance vision, colorvision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Occasionally reaching with hands and arms and sitting; climbing or balancing; stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling.
|• Exposed to risk of radiation (from computers).
• Works in moderate noise level environment.
• Some exposure to tobacco smoke.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|