|Front Office Agent (Night Audit)||Hotel||Full-Time|
|Responsible for attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests while effectively using technology to maximize room revenue and occupancy.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High school diploma.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Working familiarity with computers.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Maintain regular attendance and timeliness.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including the proper uniform and nametag/name badge.
• Uphold hotel/casino policies regarding standards of customer service, safety, and health regulations.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk.
• Utilize proper phone etiquette.
• Know and be able to answer inquiries about hotel services, facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
• Note and monitor incoming VIPS, special guests and requests, alerting FD and any necessary departments as needed.
• Be familiar with all rooms and room types in the hotel, and be able to convey that information in a clear and concise manner.
• Be aware of rates, packages and special promotions/events and be able to present that information to potential guests.
• Be familiar with current and future rates, rate plans, discount plans and hotel packages, and be able to convey that information in a clear and precise manner.
Including learning and following Signature Reservation training.
• Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting rooms.
• Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the property management software, key card system.
• Follow all cash handling and credit procedures.
• Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly and efficient manner, making sure to follow established policies and procedures for acquiring guest information, form of payment, and settling guest charges.
• Accurately maintain guest accounts, including responding to billing inquiries from current and departed guests.
• Be able to operate basic office equipment including pbx/multi-line phones, fax and copy machines, and printers.
• Responsible for completing bucket checks, shift checklists and any necessary arrival/departure/guest movement/vacant room lists as needed.
• Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
• Maintain highest levels of property and guest security according to property standards.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Attend meetings/training as required by management.
• Promptly open doors for guests.
• Provide assistance with guests’ luggage.
• Provide shuttle/transportation services upon request.
• Perform other duties as required.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Flexible schedule; long hours sometimes required; weekends and holidays required.
• Light work – lifting and carrying luggage; pushing bell carts; handling cases of supplies.
• Ability to stand and/or be on their feet throughout much of an eight hour shift.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations; including ability to handle guest complaints and disputes according to policies and procedures while also maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Must be able to maintain objectivity and composure, both with guests and co-workers.
• Must understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
|• Work is performed indoors, in a climate-controlled environment.|
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|