As you know, the world has drastically changed in the past few months. The health and safety of team members, guests, and community remain a top priority of Silver Reef Casino Resort as we begin our reopening process. Silver Reef Casino Resort has been in constant contact with Lummi Health Department and engaging with local, regional, and national health officials, and feel well positioned due to our enhanced cleaning techniques and technologies to open. We are following best practices from the CDC and have had our operating and sanitizing plan approved by Tribal officials.
When you come back to Silver Reef, you will notice changes that may impact the guest experience, and while those changes may seem unfamiliar in our gaming environment, you will still be treated to the same outstanding service we have been providing. You will see below what is required for entry as well as other protective measures we have added.
We are excited to see your smiling happy faces again. Please review the following policies to ensure you are eligible to enter the casino, game, and dine safely.
- AGE: All guests must be 21+ to enter the property.
- VALID ID: Guests must present valid ID at the time of entry.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Be prepared to have your temperature checked with a touchless device.
- MASK: Masks must be worn at all times while on property. If you do not have a mask at the time of entry, a disposable mask will be provided to you at the entrance.
- CAPACITY LIMITS: We will only be operating the building at 50% capacity to create space.
- SOCIAL SEPARATION: Practice 6 feet of separation from other groups when walking the property, using elevators, or standing in line.
- PLEXIGLASS BARRIERS: Plexiglass shields have been added across.
- DINING: Our food and beverage outlets will open with take-out service at first. We will gradually reopen to full capacity as restrictions and safety concerns have eased. The Buffet will be closed.
- REEF REWARDS: We are opening every other service station to assist guests and to best distance lines.
- SLOT GAMING: We have removed machines from the floor and rearranged banks to allow for social distancing. We will also be turning off machines to create distance when appropriate.
- NON-SMOKING GAMING: We have increased our non-smoking gaming floor by over 200%.
- TABLE GAMING: Table games will only allow 3 players at a table. All table games will be non-smoking and opened to create social distancing. Table games players will not be allowed to touch cards.
- REDUCED SEATING: We have reduced seating at Slot Machines, Table Games, Bars, and Restaurants to assist in social distancing.
- FLOOR MARKERS: Please stand on floor markers used to form lines and designate social distancing while waiting for services.
- SANITIZING STATIONS: We have installed and spaced out hand sanitizer dispensers and touchless devices when and where possible.
- PROPERTY SANITIZATION: Multiple times each day we use state of the art electrostatic sprayers to sanitize and clean our gaming floor and property.
- SANITIZER WIPES AND GEL: We are providing Reef Reward members with a choice of one hand sanitizer wipe package or bottle of gel per day, while supplies last.
- HOTEL ENTRANCE: Guests must enter through main doors for temperature checks and walk to the hotel lobby to check-in before proceeding to bring luggage into the hotel lobby entrance. Access through the hotel lobby requires a hotel key card to enter.
- SPA & FITNESS CENTER: Due to distancing limitations and the nature of these amenities, the Spa and Fitness Center will remain closed until further notice.
- POOL: Our pool is closed for maintenance at this time.