|Protect life and property while providing excellent guest services to all Silver Reef Casino Resort patrons.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be 21 or older.
• Able to read, write and understand the English language.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Effectively communicate and work with Tribal Police, Local Law Enforcement, and the Tribal Gaming Agency.
• Able to successfully pass CPR, First Aid, CARE and AED certification exams.
• Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Able to maintain oneself as a credit to the Silver Reef Casino.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Security and Shift Supervisor/ Dual Rate Supervisor.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• The ability to display and demonstrate excellent judgment and common sense.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Show interest and initiative in learning and understanding of the State and Tribal compact, internal controls, and company and department policies.
• Provide minor First Aid and CPR when required.
• Able to effectively deal with difficult, abusive or intoxicated guests or employees in a positive and non-confrontational manner.
• Conduct table and electronic gaming device money collections (drops) throughout property during assigned shifts.
• Observe and report suspicious activity to Security Supervisor/Dual Rate in a clear and concise manner.
• Ensure security and safety related activities throughout property.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Security Manager and Shift Supervisor/ Dual Rate Supervisor.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Able to work for long periods of time while standing and walking.
• Able to lift upwards of 50 lbs.
• Able to work and tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, and bright lights.
• Able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
• Able to work any shift, overtime and weekends if necessary.
• Able to deal and conform to inherent property changes.
• Be able to effectively work and function under stressful situations.
• Able to adequately protect oneself from assault.
• Excellent vision including peripheral.
• Excellent hearing.
• Able to accept constructive coaching from supervision.
|• Constantly in hot, cold, dry, noisy situations.
• Frequently working in confined or high places.
• Occasionally in contact with offensive odors or other hazards, dirty.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|