|Host/Hostess/Cashier||Food & Beverage||Part-Time|
|Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant. Responsible for receiving and processing payment from patrons.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High school diploma or GED.
• Three to six months related experience and/or training.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Responsible for reception and seating of patrons in the restaurant.
• Receives payment from Food and Beverage guests in a prompt, efficient, and courteous manner.
• Records dollar amount received and prepares reports of transactions.
• Verifies record totals shown in cash register tape and balances against cash on hand.
• Answers telephones and makes guest reservations, if necessary.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly walking, standing, hearing, seeing, and talking.
• Occasionally balancing, bending, reaching, twisting, sitting, holding, wrist motion, reading, and stooping.
|• Work is performed in a climate-controlled environment.
• Standing and walking on different surfaces.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|