|Environmental Services Porter (EVS) I||Facilities||Full-Time|
|The EVS Porter is responsible for cleaning and servicing the casino floor, back of house, offices and other public spaces.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or General Education (GED).
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces and trim.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
• Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties waste baskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes bathroom supplies.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• The employee frequently is required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to tobacco fumes and/or airborne particles.
• The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and vibration.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|