|Call Center Representative||Marketing||Full-Time|
|Processes incoming phone calls and performs general clerical tasks for area of assignment. Provides information to callers about special event invitations, tournaments, concerts, and other promotional inquiries.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High School Diploma or equivalent, and two (2) years high volume receptionist experience in an environment where data entry and clerical functions were also required responsibilities or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Clear understanding of receptionist principles, policies, and procedures.
• Knowledge with telephones and overhead paging systems.
• Outstanding customer service standards and telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of general office processes, procedures, and equipment.
• Knowledge of the casino gaming system and how to evaluate guest level of play.
• Knowledge of Special events and promotions.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Serves as a first point of contact for internal and external guests.
• Greets and provides assistance to departmental guests.
• Operates phone console equipment and overhead paging systems.
• Answers and directs incoming calls to appropriate individuals and/or departments.
• Responds to inquiries and provides guest service to guests, employees, and other internal and external parties.
• Receives inbound calls and supplies accurate information to callers concerning special events and property information. Managing the length of telephone conversations.
• Checks appropriate guest accounts and enter information into spreadsheets and other databases.
• Performs data entry; inputs information regarding phone system usage and makes corrections to the mailing lists.
• Processes casino mailers that have been returned.
• Generates and distributes Fact Sheets to various casino departments.
• Performs general clerical duties including filing, copying, and faxing documentation.
• Stays current with information such as casino amenities, gaming offerings, special events, tournaments, concerts, and other promotional activities.
• Assists with special events, tournaments, concerts and promotional activities as needed.
• Performs and coordinates a variety of administrative functions for the division including preparing correspondence, processing mail, and ordering office supplies and/or equipment.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
• Organizing and prioritizing duties.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly watching, speaking, hearing, sitting and standing.
• Frequently reading, writing, typing, stooping, using hands/fingers, handle objects, tools or controls.
• Occasionally lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
|• Mainly indoors, exposure to smoke, noise, odors and possibly unruly patrons/employees|
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|