|Bartender||Food & Beverage||Part-Time|
|Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.|
|QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)|
|• High School diploma or GED.
• Two years previous experience in high volume bar (or equivalent education/training).
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
|• Responsible for mixing alcoholic beverages.
• Responsible for receiving, issuing, and keeping necessary records of liquor storage and supplies.
• Responsible for keeping the bar area clean, sanitized, and clear of any unwanted debris.
|PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)|
|• Constantly walking, standing, hearing, seeing, and talking.
• Frequently smelling, tasting, eye/hand coordination, and handling.
• Occasionally balancing, bending, reaching, twisting, sitting, holding, wrist motion, reading, and stooping.
|• Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
• Close spaces while working with others.
• Moderate noise levels.
• Stand on tile, mats.
|*Constantly = More than two-thirds of the time.||Frequently = One-third to two-thirds of the time.||Occasionally = Less than one-third of the time.|